Thursday, October 01, 2015

October 1st!

Good morning to everyone!
Such a wonderful day to be alive and able  to write! Today is the first day of October. Not only is it the unofficial start to Everything Pumpkin Month... it is also the beginning of the Write 31 Days writing challenge. I am so very excited to participate once again, in what can only be described as an endurance test of writing ability!

I have linked up to the Fashion and Beauty sub-category on the Write 31. com page, posted my first post, and have begun advertising on social media. 
Jewely- From Concept to Sales
The past month, I have added another page to my blogs, it is dedicated to the 31 Days series, and will stay in it's place, being added to each year as I participate. After a month of designing, redesigning, and second guessing, I have a page that I like, and will leave as is for at least this year!

Come join in the reading, by either clicking on the links above or by viewing my pages. I will have links to artists and their businesses during the month, as well as other blogs you can visit.
Happy October, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, thank you for visiting the blog!