Saturday, September 30, 2017

I'm taking the Write 31 Days Challenge!

write31days.com
It's that time again!  Almost October, and time for the Write 31 Days Challenge.
 I'm taking the challenge again, writing, or hoping to write, for 31 days. 

This year, I've changed my blog a bit, I won't have interviews the way I did two years ago, but I might have a few. Last year taught me that I need to be reliant on myself instead of hoping that I can get interviews from other people. 

October's 31 days will be filled with art, crafts, jewelry making,  writing tips and organization, some fun thrown in here and there, and we'll call it My 31 Days~2017.

I'll share the link to my pages and offer the invitation to follow along for the fun. The page is my Subject page with a list of subjects for each of the days, click on the link for the day and it will take you to the page.  Please feel free to share :)  

Does writing in a challenge sound like fun to you?  Join in at write31days.com . It is a free writing challenge, you can link your blog and share your content with other writers as well as so many people that want to read what you are sharing. It's fun, it doesn't have to take up your whole day, and it is FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, thank you for visiting the blog!