Sunday, October 04, 2015

Writing in October

Here it is the first week of October, the weather here has taken a turn for Autumn today, wonderful cool breezes, nice and always needed rain has graced us, and all is right in the world it seems!

http://my31daysofwriting.blogspot.com/
I am on day four of the 31 Days writing challenge. I kind of cheated a bit, using more of my notes than actual substance. We had a Band concert on Friday, so we were at the school then the stadium until late, then back to the school to unload equipment, instruments and then home. Saturday was early Tennis Tournament, and it was hard to get up in time. So I'm taking a bit of a rest today, I published what I had, and know it isn't really in keeping with the spirit of the writing for 31 days... but I did write... so technically, I'm in... but in spirit? I did write, just not a lot.

I'm getting nervous, you know, that nervous feeling when you have a deadline, and it is fast approaching, and you think you don't have enough information, enough skills, enough time to do justice... all those feelings rolled into one?  I'm waiting on a few interviews, hoping they are turned in quickly, and waiting for a few oks for using pictures... and trying to make graphics to use for advertising... and hoping that they will be ok...

I think that the first few days of writing, getting organized, and making sure that everything is on time, in place and links working right, is the hardest part of this challenge. Everything will fall into place, I know, and there is little to worry about after that. I just want to do justice to some of the artists I am featuring.

I hope everyone will join along, especially on the days of the interviews!
My 31 Days- Jewelry- From Concept to Sales


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, thank you for visiting the blog!